5 steps of ordering
- Measure the openings (window, door or another product you wish to order) as follows: width from reveal to reveal and height from the top reveal to the bottom reveal / the windowsill.
Specify the amount and other parameters (opening width, partition measurements, colour, profile, glass unit, accessories etc), the information on which you can find on our homepage. You can also ask for advice from our experts. Make a note of whether or not you want our specialists to install and finish the products.
- Submit the request over the phone or by e-mail. You can also submit a request via our homepage, see Price request.
- Wait for the proposed fee – we will reply as soon as possible.
- If the proposal suits you, confirm the order over the phone or via e-mail or, alternatively, come to one of our sales offices and do it personally.
- We will then send you an order conformation and a contract, having previously agreed upon the date when the products are to be completed as well as the terms and conditions of payment. A contract can be concluded via e-mail (by signing it digitally with an ID-card) or at our sales offices. When the contract has been entered into, all you have to do is wait for your windows – they will arrive by the date specified in the contract!