Personal data is data through which an individual can be identified.
- The purpose of processing personal data
KODUAKEN OÜ processes personal data to achieve the goals of the organisation and to offer the best service.
When collecting personal data from the clients we limit only to minimal required information. We collect the following data:
- Contacts (personal identification number, postal address, phone number, e-mail)
- Purchase history, purchase preferences, other information that has come up when interacting with the costumer.
Processing data is important so that we could send newsletters to those who want it, and to provide ordered services. The basis of processing personal data is at least personal consent given via e-mail, contract, or law.
- Use and processing of personal data collected
We use personal data to:
- Send newsletters. If the client does not wish to get any more newsletters, he/she has the possibility to remove himself/herself from the list;
- Compile and issue invoices;
- Send information about the services (and/or products) to our clients;
- Measure costumer satisfaction;
- We keep the personal data only as long as it is necessary to fill the goal;
- We destroy personal data immediately at costumer’s request or when the goal has been fulfilled.
- Modification and deletion of personal data collected
- It is always possible to change the personal data of data subject. At least a notification via email must be sent to us.
- Data subject has the right to be forgotten at any time, and has to send us at least a notification via email with request to delete his/her personal data.
- Sharing of Personal Data Collected
We share personal data at the request of the authorities or in cases in which it is required to fulfil the client’s ordered services.
- Protection of personal data
- We take all precautions to protect Your personal information. Only authorized persons have access to process the data.
- The controller of personal data is KODUAKEN OÜ. Contact with us via address firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or proposals.
- It is possible to turn to Data Protection Inspectorate or to court with problems.